Died Sunday, May 13 in Raytown.
- 67th Street and Blue Ridge Boulevard, Raytown
- Cause of death
- No suspects have been arrested for this crime.
Police were called to the intersection of 67th Street and Blue Ridge Boulevard, after a witness reported that a jogger had been shot. Officers found Harry M. Stone lying on the grass, next to the street, suffering from a gunshot wound. He was taken to a hospital, where he later died.
Investigators believe that the shots may have come from a dark, four-door car, with at least two persons inside. They were seen traveling north on Blue Ridge Boulevard.
- Family of murdered Raytown jogger longs for an arrest
- Metro Squad disbands in Raytown slaying
- Metro Squad investigates killing of Raytown man
- Apparent drive-by shooting kills beloved Raytown man