Died Wednesday, April 18 in Kansas City.
- 4100 block of Wayne Avenue, Kansas City
- Cause of death
- Not released
- Kansas City
- No suspects have been arrested for this crime.
Kansas City firefighters were called to a house fire and pulled the victim from the burning home. He was pronounced dead at a hospital and investigators determined that the fire was intentionally set.
- Fire is thought not to be arson, decreasing KC homicide count
- KC man's death following house fire ruled homicide
- KC police investigate Wayne Avenue fire death as homicide