Died Wednesday, March 14 in Lenexa.
- 13015 W. 94th Place, Lenexa
- Cause of death
This was a domestic violence-related homicide.
Officers were dispatched to the residence in the 13000 block of West 94th Place in Lenexa to investigate the welfare of its occupants. Relatives had become concerned after they had not heard from the couple. When Dominic Camacho answered the door and let police inside, they found the body of his wife, Leslie Camacho, lying in a hallway/living room area. Dominic was charged the next day with first-degree murder in Johnson County District Court in the strangulation death of his wife.
Police have cleared this case.
- All too often, domestic violence proves fatal in KC area
- Lenexa man gets 23-year sentence for killing his wife
- Lenexa murder suspect ordered to stand trial
- Police investigating homicide at Lenexa home